White Chocolate Cheesecake
185 g of crushed plain chocolate digestives (or any you prefer – I don’t recommend Oreos!)
90g butter, melted
500g cream cheese, softened (don’t use low fat – it won’t set!)
400g condensed milk
200g white chocolate, melted
300ml single cream
1 tablespoon of gelatine (you can get sachets)
1/4 cup of boiling water
100g dark chocolate, melted
1. Crush the biscuits (in a food processor if you are lucky or I just bash with a rolling pin for 20 min!)
2. Add the melted butter to the biscuit crumbs and mix. Press into a 23cm springform tin and refrigerate.
3. Beat cream cheese with the condensed milk (put white choc to melt as you do this)
4. Add melted white chocolate and then beat in to the mixture with the cream.
5. Mix the gelatine with the boiling water and stir until dissolved. Mix it to the cheesecake mixture.
6.Take the base out of the fridge, which should now be firm. Pour the cheesecake mixture onto it.
7. Melt the dark chocolate and with a table spoon, mix it through your cheese cake to create dark chocolate swirls.
8. Put into the fridge to set for a few hours ( I recommend doing the day before if you really want it to set well).
9. Eat… after a healthy dinner… because it all balances out then right and you can eat guilt free?